Location: Bournemouth, BH1 3NA
Salary: £30,000 - £55,000 per year, DOE
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
MOHC is a Bournemouth-based software consultancy providing IT solutions to the healthcare sector. We are currently looking for a talented Node.js Full Stack Developer to join our team of developers and web designers working in an Agile SCRUM environment.
Specialising in designing, building and supporting complex online IT solutions, we have pioneered the development of online doctor services in the UK and Ireland. We build disruptive products that continue to revolutionise the delivery of primary health care in the private sector using cutting edge technologies.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will have the skills to design, develop and deliver software solutions based on client requirements using code such as Node.js.
We will encourage you to use SOLID design principles and be involved in projects using rapid prototyping and R&D, together with enhancements to the Company’s innovative healthcare platform.
- Developing new application features
- Investigation and diagnosing operational issues
- Working closely with our clients and project managers
- R&D, research new and innovative technologies
- Liaising with our QA Manager and Application Testers
- Experience using Node.js
- A relevant degree or equivalent, ideally a Masters
- Experience in the industry
- Restful Web Services / Microservices
- Apache or Nginx
- Domain Driven Design / Clean Architecture and design patterns
- Source Code Management (Git)
- Agile SCRUM software development
- Good verbal and written communication
- Experience in Cloud Development (GCP or Azure) using PaaS services
- Experience working in healthcare
- HTML 5 / CSS / SASS
- Java Spring
- A competitive salary
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Family friendly environment
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Remote working
- Flexible working hours
This position will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
MOHC is an Equal Opportunities employer. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 28 days. Your details will be stored in line with GDPR.